Sing with us
- Are you longing to sing again?
- Are you a confident singer with good sight reading skills,and/or a good ear for acquiring music quickly?
- Would you like to sing a wide range of repertoire, including Baroque?
- Would you like to sing in some of the nicest venues in london and abroad?
- Would you like the occasional opportunity to sing in small ensembles or a solo part within the choir?
If the answer is ’YES’, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
We are a friendly group of singers, brought together by the enjoyment of working together to create performance of a very high standard.
In addition to our activities around London, every few years we go on a trip abroad to sing in some of the nicest venues around Europe.
Our regular home is at St Stephen’s Church, Rochester Row, Westminster, where we rehearse on Monday evenings from 18.45 – 21.30. However, when we restart our rehearsals after 17th May and Covid restrictions are still in place, we will rehearse on Mondays at the Study Society in Kensington (time TBC).
You are welcome to arrange to attend a trial rehearsal before a formal but friendly audition. Our new member information page gives more details for new and prospective members including costs and how we manage the choir.
Interested? Contact our Membership Secretary Ley Spicer via the form below: